Airlines & Operators
Terms and Conditions
The Senir Cabin Crew course is designed to provide participants s with the knowledge, and skills to enable to :
Manage Cabin Crew on bord
Manage passengers on bord
Communicate with Flight Crew/Cabin Crew/Passengers
Cabin Crew with experience defined by each Airline
Duration: 3 days
Competence based approach
Courses may be tailored to Airlines SOPs
Documentation provided by AVIASKILLS
Testing : MQC
Line flying as purser under supervision by Airline cabin crew instructor /Simulated flight
The course complies with EU 965/2012 ORO CC.200
(2) cooperation with the crew;
3) review of operator requirements and legal requirements;
(4) accident and incident reporting;
(5) human factors and crew resource management (CRM); and
(6) flight and duty time limitations and rest requirements.
Our open course is a fexible way to register crew members when they are available.
In-house sessions at Customer's facilities, even abroad.
Prices will be sent upon request