The training program of the initial training course complies with commission regulation EU 290/2012 amending regulation 1178/2011.
1. General theoretical knowledge of aviation and aviation regulations covering all elements relevant to the duties and responsibilities required from cabin crew :
3. Introductory course on human factors (HF) in aviation and crew resource management (CRM)
4. Passenger handling and cabin surveillance
5. Aero-medical aspects and first-aid
6. Dangerous goods in accordance with the applicable ICAO Technical Instructions
7. General security aspects in aviation, including awareness of the provisions laid down in Regulation (EC) No 300/2008.
8. Fire and smoke training
9. Survival training